This section provides information on changes and updates made to each new DCore release.
DCore update 1.3.2 (not mandatory)¶
Minimum Boost version required is 1.65.1
NEW: DCore and API¶
- Daemon Database API - added list_operations, get_asset_count and get_transaction_id.
- Crypto API - added get_public_key, wif_to_private_key, sign_transaction, encrypt_message and decrypt_message.
- Login API - added monitoring to access new API group for providing statistical information from application about calls, variables, instances of classes, errors etc.
- Monitoring API - new group containing get_counters and reset_counters - maintaining internal node event statistics.
- Wallet API - added derive_private_key, get_public_key, register_account_with_keys, register_multisig_account, update_account_keys, update_account_keys_to_multisig, import_single_key, list_operations and from_command_file.
IMPROVED: DCore and API¶
- Daemon Database API - get_miner returns current vote ranking of specific miner.
- Daemon Database API - generate_content_keys and submit_content_async returns also quorum.
- Wallet API - import_key also derives and imports el_gamal keys for active and memo key when those keys are derived from owner key.
IMPROVED: CLI wallet¶
- Hide the password input for set_password and unlock commands.
--generate-keyscommand line option to generate brain, wif private and public keys.
--from-command-filecommand line option to run a sequence of calls loaded from a text file.
IMPROVED: GUI wallet¶
- Support for User Issued Assets in account balance and transfer funds.
- Added command line options to match those in decentd and cli_wallet.
FIXED: DCore and API¶
- Start of more DECENT processes caused DB corruption.
- Daemon Database API - get_required_fees ignored asset ID parameter.
- Daemon Database API - get_time_to_maint_by_block_time - returned every time 24h to next maintenance.
- Daemon Database API - verify_account_authority always returned an exception.
- Daemon History API - get_account_history and get_relative_account_history fixed behaviour.
- Daemon miner plugin -
required-participationoption had wrong type (bool).
- Wallet API - search_account_history did not decrypt memo message for sender account.
FIXED: CLI wallet¶
- Web wallet JSON file failed to load.
- Wrong chain ID was shown when started for first time.
- get_help command returned with wrong format.
FIXED: GUI wallet¶
- Password was echoed to console.
- Failed to enter decimal point for non English locale in transfer funds.
- App occasionally crashed when resync/replay blockchain.
and a few more small fixes here and there...
DCore update 1.3.1 (not mandatory)¶
- DECENT-distribution.1.3.1-core2.pkg - OS/X Maverics
- DECENT-distribution.1.3.1.pkg - MacOS Sierra
- Source code - zip
- Source code - tar.gz
General small bugfixes.
Wallet file issue for new wallets.
DCore Release 1.3.0 feature description¶
- Added transaction history for all operations (asset related transactions).
- Not all transactions that could change one’s balance did have the history record. Now all the history is stored and the current balance can be calculated from the history records.
- Added new API function for balance changes.
- New APIs were added to get the detailed balance history.
- Added unencrypted/public messaging.
- New type of messages added .Now anyone can send unencrypted message and this message is readable for everyone.
- Added exit command to cli_wallet.
- The cli_wallet application has a new command. Previously only Ctrl+C could exit the application. Now also exit command.
- Added possibility to run the DCore daemon as a system service/daemon on linux*
- On linux systems the DCore daemon can also run not only as command line application but also as a system daemon.
- Added history storage for every transaction ID and added search function for transaction by these IDs.
- Now every transaction ID can be stored and this storage can be used for searching any transactions by its ID. Anyone can track the state of the any transaction now.
- Added support for all public DCore daemon API sets over HTTP w/o session>
- For easier development of 3rd party applications not only Websocket but also HTTP connections to DCore daemon can call APIs from any public API set. Before this change only database API set could be used over HTTP.
DCore daemon optimized for higher transactions throughput (TPS).
DCore daemon optimized for higher transaction throughput. Detailed benchmarks showed 2000+ TPS. The whole descriptions will be published as separate blog post.
- Added support for OpenSSL 1.1 and newer versions.
- Added support for CryptoPP ver 7.0.0 and higher.
DCore Release 1.3.0 complete release notes¶
Added transaction history for all operations (asset related transactions).
Added new API function for balance changes.
New history API and wallet API.
Search_account_balance_history()(also with advanced search using various parameters)
Added unencrypted/public messaging
Changed wallet API
cpp Send_message()(added parameter bool broadcast)
New wallet API
Added exit command to cli_wallet.
Added possibility to run the DCore daemon as a system service/daemon on linux
- New command line argument:
System directories used
logs dir = '/var/log/decentd/' data_dir = '/var/lib/decentd/' temp_dir = '/var/tmp/decentd/'
- New command line argument:
Added the possibility to change non-fixed to fixed MAX_SUPPLY for UIA Added the possibility to change precision for UIA (only for not issued ones) Added history storage for every transaction ID (new plugin - default off) Added search function for transaction by ID
New database API and wallet API get_transaction_by_id
Added setting for CA certificate for WSS on nodes
New settings server-cert-file server-cert-key-file server-cert-chain-file Changed setting server-pem-password -> server-cert-password Removed setting server-pem-file
Added to HTTP header to DCore daemon
New setting Access-Control-Allow-Origin (default : *)
Auto generated Dockers from the current master branch
Added daemon check for IPFS version
Added support for all public DCore daemon API sets over HTTP w/o session Default open API sets IDs 0 login_api 1 database_api 2 network_broadcast_api 3 history_api 4 crypto_api 5 messaging_api Added support for OpenSSL 1.1 and newer versions Added support for CryptoPP ver 7.0.0 and higher DCore daemon optimized for higher transactions throughput (TPS) Desktop app has new logo and minor fixes Added command to print DCore daemon version New command line argument decentd -v or decentd --version
Transfer to non-existing content Several other bugs
- DCore Release 1.3.0 API and SDK related changes
Added new API function for balance changes New history API and wallet API Search_account_balance_history get_account_balance_for_transaction Added unencrypted/public messaging Changed wallet API Send_message (added parameter bool broadcast) New wallet API send_unencrypted_message Added search function for transaction by ID New database API and wallet API Get_transaction_by_id Added support for all public DCore daemon API sets over HTTP w/o session Default open API sets IDs 0 login_api 1 database_api 2 network_broadcast_api 3 history_api 4 crypto_api 5 messaging_api
API change list¶
/** * @brief Returns the most recent balance operations on the named account. * This returns a list of operation history objects, which describe activity on the account. * @param account_id the account whose history should be queried * @param assets_list list of asset_ids to filter assets or empty for all assets * @param partner_account_id partner account_id to filter transfers to speccific account or empty * @param from_block filtering parameter, starting block number (can be determined by from time) or zero when not used * @param to_block filtering parameter, ending block number or zero when not used * @param order ordering parameter, not working yet * @param start_offset starting offset from zero * @param limit the number of entries to return (starting from the most recent) * @return a list of balance operation history objects * @ingroup HistoryAPI */ vector<balance_change_result> search_account_balance_history(account_id_type account_id, const flat_set<asset_id_type>& assets_list, fc::optional<account_id_type> partner_account_id, uint32_t from_block, uint32_t to_block, const string& order, uint32_t start_offset, int limit) const;
/** * @brief Returns balance operation on the named account and transaction_id. * @param account_id the account whose history should be queried * @param operation_history_id the operation_history_id whose history should be queried * @return balance operation history object or empty when not found * @ingroup HistoryAPI */ fc::optional<balance_change_result> get_account_balance_for_transaction(account_id_type account_id, operation_history_id_type operation_history_id);
/** * @brief Sends an encrypted text message to one or many users. * @param from account sending the message * @param to account or multiple accounts receiving the message * @param text the body of the message * @ingroup WalletAPI_Messaging */ signed_transaction send_message(const std::string& from, const std::vector<string>& to, const string& text, bool broadcast = false);
/** * @brief Sends an unencrypted text message to one or many users. * @param from account sending the message * @param to account or multiple accounts receiving the message * @param text the body of the message * @ingroup WalletAPI_Messaging */ signed_transaction send_unencrypted_message(const std::string& from, const std::vector<string>& to, const string& text, bool broadcast = false);
/** * @brief This method will return the transaction for the given ID (transaction hash) or * it will return \c null if it is not known. Just because it is not known does not mean it wasn't * included in the blockchain. * @note By default these objects are not tracked, the transaction_history_plugin must * be loaded for these objects to be maintained. * @param id ID (transaction hash) of the transaction to retrieve * @return The transaction * @ingroup WalletAPI_General */ optional<signed_transaction> get_transaction_by_id( const transaction_id_type& id ) const;