Official Mac Binary Installation¶
Step by step tutorial¶
- Download the current official binary file
- After finding it in your 'Downloads' folder, double-click and run the installation.
- Follow and confirm installation steps by clicking Continue, Agree with the license and Install.
- Your system will ask you to confirm to install a new software. Allow the installation by entering your password. Click I accept the terms in the License Agreement to continue.
- You can leave the default installation path or change to your preference.
- Click Close.
- Finally after the installation is complete, click Finish.
Step by step screenshots
- Once the installation is completed, open the application. The installed application will start to synchronize with the current state of the blockchain. Please allow an additional time to update.
- After the synchronization is completed, you will be asked to choose a password to protect your wallet.
- Import your Username and Private Key. This is the final state to make the application fully operable. Your username and private key are generated from your account in Decent Web Wallet.
Installing DCore Using a Homebrew¶
To install using Homebrew package management, follow the steps:
Register DECENT Foundation tap
brew tap decentfoundation/DCore
brew install dcore
For creating a new web wallet account, follow the instructions here.
For more information on Decent Web Wallet, click here.